- 2 lbs lean ground beef or turkeyfd
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 28 oz. diced canned tomatoes
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 12 oz. (1.5 cups) unsalted beef stock
- 1 tbsp myFlavor Habanero Heat
- 1 tbsp myFlavor BBQ
- Avocado for topping (optional)
- In large pot, brown the ground beef or turkey, adding in the onions and peppers. Drain grease.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, myFlavor Habanero Heat and myFlavor BBQ.
- Stir to blend, cover and simmer over low heat for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
Taste after an hour of simmering, add extra myFlavor Habanero Heat if more spice is desired.