- 1 tbsp oil (olive or avocado)
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 cups vegetable broth
3 tsp myFlavor Garlic & Herb
- 2 large raw chicken breasts
- 2 large sweet potatoes, chopped
- ⅔ cup quinoa
- myFlavor Cheese
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat, then saute celery, carrots and onion until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add kale and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add vegetable broth and myFlavor Garlic & Herb. Bring broth to a boil, then slide in the chicken breasts to poach in the hot broth.
- Once chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes later, remove it to a plate.
- Add the sweet potatoes and the quinoa.
- Cover pot, turn heat down to medium, then let the potatoes and quinoa cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into cubes or shred it up with a couple forks; add back into soup.
- Serve, top with myFlavor Cheese.
Share this post
← Older Post